Dental Implant Restorations
If you have received a dental implant, Dr. Anmar Obaidi can provide an implant restoration to finish restoring your missing tooth so that you can once again enjoy a beautiful smile. There are several types of prosthetic tooth restorations available, and we will work with you to help you choose the restoration that will be most beneficial to you. Call us today at 949-487-6780 to learn more about dental implant restorations in South Orange County, and to make your appointment with Dr. Obaidi at O Dental.
Dental implants are permanent, stable tooth replacements that can be used to replace one missing tooth, several missing teeth, or all of the teeth. The dental implant post, which is a screw made of titanium, is surgically placed in the jawbone at the site of the missing tooth. This replaces the missing tooth root and ensures that your dental restoration is stable. A period of healing is then often required to allow the bone to begin to bond with the biocompatible post. Following this healing period, Dr. Obaidi will place the dental implant restoration, or replacement tooth, which fits on top of the implant post. Depending on which teeth are missing and your personal dental needs, your implant restoration might be a dental crown, dental bridge, complete denture, or partial denture. Each dental implant restoration is custom made to fit your smile comfortably and aesthetically.
Replacing a missing tooth can restore your smile to optimal health, function, and appearance. A dental implant is a great option for restoring your smile because the implant is designed to look, function, and feel just like your natural teeth, and with proper care, it can last a lifetime. For more information about the benefits of implant dentistry, and to schedule your implant consultation, please call or visit us soon.
Dental Implants - It's Time To Get Your Smile Back!
- The price of dental implants can vary greatly, just give us a call to learn more
- The dental implant procedure is simple and has a very high success rate
- Dental insurance can make the costs of dental implants much more affordable, especially for full mouth procedures
- Dr. Obaidi is a local, top rated implant dentist, he will explain all of your options in detail during the initial exam
- If you are having problems with your current dental implants, we can help fix or replace them
- We are one of the best dental implant offices in the area based on Google reviews
Join us for a $49 Limited-Time New Patient Special Offer,
includes exam and x-rays.
Call to make an appointment